Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" Cover by All-Male A Cappella Group

]


We really have no name for this all-male A Cappella group who sings Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" fused with some of Lady Gaga song medley, in a certain park, in a certain part of the world, but these awesome guys really made my day whenever I see them sing and dance so I named their group the All-Male A Cappella Group singing Lady Gaga songs in a certain park (echoes...). And oh.. don't forget their practiced superb dance choreography which also made their performance even more enjoyable to watch!

If you are into some fun video watching, may I suggest you watch the All-Male A Cappella Group singing Lady Gaga songs in a certain park (echoes...) and be entertained! Now enough of the introductions... I now present to you the All-Male A Cappella Group singing Lady Gaga songs in a certain park (echoes...)! Enjoy!
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment