"Take A Seat in a Ball Pit and Win A Friend" Campaign by SoulPancake


Whenever I talk to a random stranger, I see to it that I have something to ask to him/her like a direction to a place, location of a building, or just do random talks about certain things on a long queue in a government office. Usually, these random talks to a stranger would only take a few seconds or as soon as I got the information I needed out of him/her. But the following video below that you are about to see is something a little out of ordinary.

It's not everyday that you meet random strangers on the street that you share your whole life with for a few minutes that is why this social experiment conducted by Soulpancake is so awesome, I immediately got hooked with the idea. Just imagine, two random strangers, sit in ball pit, on a remote street, and talk about random things about life (or as what the "ball" instructed), ain't that awesome?
SoulPancake hits the streets to see what happens when two strangers sit in a ball pit... and talk about life's big questions.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment