The True Science of Parallel Universes



When I was still thinking of a great story about anything in this world, I would always think of a plot of having a parallel universe in my story. Yes, it may sound fictional and with all that fantasy and stuff, but parallel universe plots always rock! If you have seen that Gwyneth Paltrow movie about parallel universe, well, it's a good plot, but what I have thought of was something that can be told in a television series, so it's more visual, and there's a lot of fantasies happening, and it's entertaining as well.

Anyway, behold the inner geekiness! The true science of parallel universe is quite difficult to explain to people who are not really into sciences and universe stuff. But this video that I found on youtube can contribute to lessen your thoughts about this unprecedented area. I simply loved the simple explanations. Enjoy watching!
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment